Monday, November 26, 2012

Gatton Wedding Photographer - {Tegan & Jake}


I photographed the lovely wedding of Tegan & Jake on the weekend up at Gatton. We didnt have to travel far for on location photos, as this church had it all. Such an amazing location. With all the storms and bad weather that has been happening during this area lately, it was blue skies and beautiful weather on the day of the wedding. 
This would have to be the biggest bridal party i have also photographed of 12 people (5 bridesmaids, 5 groomsmen, bride & groom) and i LOVED it!

Thank you Tegan & Jake for choosing me to photograph your special day. I hope you enjoy the sneak peek.










3 comments:

  1. Joyous to know about these photography services. Couple of months ago, I arranged my cousin’s engagement party at one of the exemplary wedding venues Los Angeles. Invited all my family and friends and had great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. There tend to be not many people who can certainly write not so simple posts that artistically. Continue the nice writing CT wedding photographer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks. Wedding Venues

    ReplyDelete